Precepts For Living
Item Number: 1-2017
Precepts For Living, based on the texts outlined in the International Uniform Bible Lesson series, provides a full year of in-depth daily Bible studies for personal or classroom use. This UMI Annual commentary is an indispensable resource for all who desire to deepen their knowledge, understanding and application of biblical truth.
Each weekly lesson explores the life-changing power of God's Word using historical background information and life application studies that make Bible truths practical and clear for students and leaders alike. This comprehensive resource brings biblical teachings to life using:
- Parallel King James Version - New Living Translation Scripture text
- Instructive Bible Commentary
- Proven, effective Teaching Tools
- In-depth Historical, Biographical, and Geographic Information
- Greek and Hebrew Word Studies
- Assorted Quarterly Essays provide a new perspective on contemporary issues
- Informative Heritage Profiles, offering the unique African American perspective readers anticipate from UMI
An outstanding companion to the Precepts For Living annual commentary, this Personal Study Guide will help you better understand each week's lesson and remember what you have learned. Through fill-in-the-blank questions, exercises that review key points of each lesson, and opportunities for personal reflection and application, the Study Guide offers a meaningful review of each week's Precepts For Living Bible study.
This hands-on learning tool will help you:
- Recall and reinforce what you've learned from the Scriptures you just studied
- Clarify your understanding of what those verses teach
- Discover what God is saying to you personally through the week's lesson
- Apply that Bible truth to your relationships, your work, and your everyday life
How to use this guide: First, read and study the lesson for the week in the Precepts For Living annual commentary. Then find the pages for that week in the Study Guide and answer each question. You can find out how well you did by checking the answer key in the back of the book.
Precepts For Living, Large Print is based on the texts outlined in the International Uniform Bible Lesson series, provides a full year of in-depth daily Bible studies for personal or classroom use. This UMI Annual commentary is an indispensable resource for all who desire to deepen their knowledge, understanding and application of biblical truth.
Precepts For Living Pastor's Edition, created with the minister and the Bible teacher in mind, is the comprehensive guide church leaders regularly refer to for scriptural clarity and inspiration. This all-in-one compilation provides a full year of teachings from God's Word in one easy-to-use resource.
Each weekly study analyzes key thoughts and brings biblical teachings to life with:
- 52 thought-provoking Sermon Titles and Sermon Illustrations, based on texts from the International Sunday School Lesson Series, to help illuminate Scripture passages
- Sermon Outlines that reinforce key truths studied in Sunday School, Bible Studies, and small groups
- Topical Sermon Outlines for holidays and special events
Use Precepts For Living Pastor's Edition to help guide your congregation toward a deeper understanding of God's Word.