COURAGE TO SOAR
In Courage to Soar, the official autobiography from four-time Olympic gold-winning and record-setting American gymnast Simone Biles, Simone shares how her faith, family, passion, and perseverance against tremendous odds made her one of the top athletes and record-breaking gymnasts in the world, and how you too can overcome challenges in your life.
Simone Biles’ entrance into the world of gymnastics may have started on a field trip in her hometown of Spring, Texas, but her God-given talent, along with drive to succeed no matter the obstacle, are what brought her to the national spotlight during the Olympic Games and have catapulted her ever since; including 25 World Championship medals. But there is more to Simone than the accomplishments.
In this book Simone shares:
- How she has relied on her faith and family to stay focused and positive
- The ways she’s continued competing at the highest level and having fun doing what she loves
- Behind-the-scenes looks at gymnastics events, including the Olympics
- The events, challenges, and trials that carried her from an early childhood in foster care to a coveted spot on the U.S. Olympics team and worldwide stardom
Along the way, Simone shares the details of her inspiring personal story, one filled with the kinds of daily acts of courage that led her, and can lead you, to even the most unlikely of dreams.
Courage to Soar:
- Presents a positive role model for young girls
- Is an ideal gift for birthday, holidays, or to celebrate important achievements
- Is perfect for school assignments and reports
- Contains an eight-page, full-color photo insert, as well as a full-color poster of Simone in action on the back of the book jacket
- Is an inspirational story for fans of gymnastics, and anyone looking for motivation
- Topic : None