ONE BIG HEART
A culture-rich picture book that proudly showcases the beauty of diversity while also celebrating all the wonderful things we have in common.
From skin, hair, and eyes in a multitude of colors to different personalities and interests, God gave us all special traits and characteristics that make us uniquely ourselves. And we all have things in common too: like sharing fun and laughter on the playground, a sense of curiosity, big feelings, and so many other things that show how we are all more alike than we are different.
Ready to celebrate all our likes and differences? So are we! And this diverse picture book drenched in color and full of laughter and fun will show you how.
One Big Heart:
- Written by Emmy-winning ABC News correspondent; The World Is Awake, author Linsey Davis
- A multiethnic, multicultural, multiracial children’s picture book that recognizes our unique differences while celebrating how alike we are as well
- As inspiring story of inclusion and connection
- Written from a Christian worldview
- The perfect read-aloud for kids ages 4-8
- Topic : None